Associate Director - Quantity Surveying and Project Management
Currie & Brown is currently looking for an associate director - quantity surveying & project management for our Sydney office who meets the following requirements:
- Degree-level qualification in quantity surveying, project management or equivalent construction-related degree
- Professional qualification, such as AIQS, RICS, COIB, AIPM, PMP or similar
- Minimum of ten years' experience in quantity surveying and project management
- Extensive knowledge of the project management and quantity surveying markets in Sydney and NSW
- Ability to develop and maintain key client relationships
- Exceptional time management skills
- Demonstrable people management skills
- Industry-specific training in contracts, procurement, PMBOK processes
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
The successful candidate will provide quantity surveying, project management and superintendency services from initiation through to completion.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Directing, supporting, and providing project governance and oversight for a team of three or more quantity surveyors and project managers
- Running local tendering and managing BTRs
- Managing resources and the team's annual leave
- Supporting major Currie & Brown submissions as bid sponsor and/or SME
- Leading business development initiatives for market sectors
- Maintaining marketing collateral
- Preparing and presenting tender submissions and client presentations
- Attending local networking engagements to represent the business
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV