Currie & Brown is currently looking for a bid co-ordinator for our Sydney office who meets the following requirements:
- Tertiary qualification in business and/or marketing desirable
- A minimum of two years' experience in bid/tender support, marketing support and/or business development (BD) support within a professional services environment
- Experience in collating and/or co-ordinating tender and bid responses desirable
- Intermediate to advanced user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Capacity to track clients, prospect and bid activity and draw meaningful insights from the information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Initiative, a positive attitude and a commitment to delivering a high standard of output and professionalism
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
The successful candidate will collaborate with both the business development (BD) and marketing functions within the business as well as with regional and service-based delivery teams.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Assisting in the development and delivery of all bids and projects, ensuring that all pre-qualification questionnaires and tender documents are complete
- Drafting and reviewing bid submission content, ensuring that all bids are submitted on time and are fully compliant with the requirements
- Ensuring that all proposals are formatted to comply with company brand and quality guidelines and client requirements
- Searching, downloading and disseminating all tender opportunities throughout the organisation and following up on go/no-go statuses
- Maintaining a tracker of opportunities and submissions to accurately report BD activity, win/loss analysis and trend analysis
- Attending fortnightly BD meetings, noting all action items and following them up
- Providing marketing and events support
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV