Finance Manager, Europe
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a bilingual finance manager to be based in our Paris office who meets the following requirements:
- Fluent in English and French
- ACCA or CIMA-qualified or equivalent
- A minimum of three years' post-qualification experience
- Experience of professional services is preferable
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with ERP systems, such as Agresso
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a 'can-do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
The successful candidate will carry out a finance business partnering role to support the director of Currie & Brown's Mainland Europe business and will deliver timely and accurate financial reporting in line with group timetables.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Providing regional and group monthly reporting
- Forecasting budget and quarterly P&L
- Undertaking project analysis and monitoring, including profitability, work in progress, debtors, order book and pipeline
- Supporting the operational review of major bids
- Managing annual reporting packs and statutory accounts
- Attending to regulatory tax returns
- Reconciling balance sheet/trial balance integrity
- Acting as the point of contact for audit and third-party advisors
- Undertaking project work, including Agresso enhancement and aligning Agresso group reports with local requirements
- Conducting transactional processing
- Delivering all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV