Currie & Brown is currently looking for an administrative assistant for our Hong Kong office who meets the following requirements:
- Diploma or above in a business-related discipline
- A minimum of three years' experience in the construction industry is desirable, although graduates will also be considered
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Good command of verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Ability to remain flexible with working hours, working overtime when necessary
- Self-motivated and responsible, with the ability to work independently
The successful candidate will provide general assistance to the administration team.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Undertaking general office administrative and clerical duties
- Executing the day-to-day operations of the administration team
- Updating and preparing monthly reports
- Maintaining and updating the data system and filing system
- Answering staff enquiries
- Undertaking other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV