Currie & Brown is currently looking for a construction planner/programmer/scheduler for our Hong Kong office who meets the following requirements:
- A minimum of two years' planning or programming experience with civil, infrastructure and/or MTR building projects desirable
- Higher diploma or above in an engineering or construction-related discipline
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as scheduling software such as Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project or similar
- Self-motivated, a good team player, able to work independently to deliver results and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- Experience with NEC contracts and/or schedule risk analysis will be a distinct advantage
The successful candidate will provide professional scheduling services to various types of clients. More experienced candidates will be considered for a senior role.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Advising on project planning throughout a project lift cycle from feasibility and execution to post-contract
- Preparing and developing tender programmes as well as design and construction master programmes
- Being responsible for programme updates, providing advice on delay mitigation measures and reporting
- Assisting with dispute resolution services, forensic programming works, delay and disruption analysis
- Assisting with constructability reviews and resource planning
- Providing accurate reports in clients' meetings and internal meetings, as well as assisting with programme presentations
- Some overseas travel may be required
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV