Labour Relations Officer 勞資關係主任
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a labour relations officer for our Hong Kong office who meets the following requirements:
- Five subjects at Grade E or above in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), including Chinese Language, English Language (Syllabus B) and Mathematics (or equivalent)
- Experience with personnel management and HR-related duties
- Good command of both oral and written English and Chinese
- Good IT skills, preferably with experience of a computerised smart card system
- Post-secondary certification in HR or personnel management will be an advantage
- 香港中學會考考獲5科E級或以上成績(包括中國語文、英國語文 (課程乙)及數學)或同等學歷。
- 薪酬起薪點為政府總薪級表第3點 (現行每月港幣13,7350元)。受聘人之薪酬按資歷及工作經驗而定。
The successful candidate will work on site to assist with monitoring salary payments, handling complaints and managing other labour-related matters as required.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Acting as a one-point contact for enquiries in relation to employment matters
- Conducting briefing sessions to explain the benefits of the salary control measures being implemented under the contract, in particular the workers' obligation to report arrears
- Conducting regular site visits to promote the monitoring system and to obtain feedback
- Monitoring payment of salaries and MPF contributions to ensure they are made in a timely fashion by the contractors and sub-contractors
- Overseeing the setup and maintenance of a record system on employment contracts, workers' attendance, redeployment and salaries
- Undertaking regular checks to verify the accuracy and reliability of the records and to identify irregularities for early intervention
- Establishing a simple and user-friendly complaints system, including a telephone hotline to receive enquiries from workers on employment matters
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV