Currie & Brown is currently looking for a senior recruiter for our office in Hong Kong who meets the following requirements:
- Experience delivering recruitment campaigns for large and complex organisations
- Excellent direct sourcing skills
- Commercially astute
- Able to build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Able to prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Able to demonstrate professional integrity, discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Written and spoken Mandarin language skills
The successful candidate will perform an in-house recruitment function for our Asia Pacific (APAC) business, working in a team environment and reporting directly to the chief operating officer (COO) of the region.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Formulating an internal recruitment strategy, and delivering on this strategy, for Currie & Brown's APAC business
- Prioritising and understanding recruitment needs for all countries within the APAC region
- Liaising with hiring managers and understanding their technical requirements to successfully find the right people
- Ensuring management compliance with our internal recruitment policy and procedures
- Building relationships with key stakeholders to fully understand the nuances of recruitment in each APAC country
- Undertaking responsibility for evaluating skill levels and sourcing appropriate candidates through direct approaches, internal database searches, staff referrals, job postings and social media networking
- Maintaining an internal candidate database, including running regular candidate status updates
- Embedding an applicant tracking system (ATS) within the APAC business
- Preparing and posting adverts and managing responses
- Managing candidate progress and liaising directly with candidates to provide relevant feedback and updates
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV