Director of Cost Consultancy - Ireland
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a director of cost consultancy for its healthcare team, to be based in the Dublin office, who meets the following requirements:
- Technical qualification in a construction-related discipline
- Membership of a relevant professional organisation
- A minimum of ten years' technical delivery experience gained within a construction consultancy
- Significant experience and evidence of performing in a similar role
- Knowledge of local and national healthcare marketplace
- Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive and willing to work in a mutually supportive environment
- A team player with a 'can-do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
The successful candidate will support the regional managing director and senior team in maintaining a high standard of service delivery across Ireland, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, working to promote the company and services to potential new and existing clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Participating in bid winning, including drafting proposals and attending key industry events
- Developing and expanding the existing client base across Ireland
- Leading, managing and mentoring the existing team of cost consultants
- Developing and improving the performance of the team; formulating and implementing a local and national growth plan in consultation with senior management team
- Managing the recruitment, supervision and development of staff within the Dublin team
- Implementing and monitoring relevant administration systems as well as standards for customer care
- Undertaking responsibility for P&L, including managing and controlling financial performance via Agresso
- Directing staff within the team on timely billings and cash collection to improve lock-up
- Supporting the regional managing director and senior team in annual budget process, providing monthly financial forecasts and periodic stress testing
- Working collaboratively with the senior team to share best practice, service delivery, knowledge and resources
- Undertaking responsibility for personal and industry compliance
- Ensuring that regular audits and peer reviews of projects are undertaken
- Undertaking responsibility for compliance with the company's health and safety policy and other relevant policies
- Raising the profile of Currie & Brown within the Dublin marketplace and promoting new business opportunities
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV