Currie & Brown is currently looking for an office administrator for our Dublin office who meets the following requirements:
- Previous experience with general administrative duties
- Experience with fee invoicing or similar numeric/financial duties is desirable; experience with a financial reporting system such as Agresso or similar is an advantage
- Experience with facilities management and health and safety is an advantage
- Good numeracy skills, with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Proficient with MS Office
- Good level of written and verbal communication with people at all levels, both internally and externally
- Able to effectively manage priorities, deadlines and workload
The successful candidate will work with employees at all levels within the office to ensure administrative duties are carried out. S/he will be responsible for ensuring that the office is presentable, clean and well-maintained.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Assisting with facilities management, including the management of cleaning/maintenance contractors
- Maintaining appropriate levels of stationery and office supplies
- Managing the reception area and maintaining the filing and archiving system
- Organising meetings and travel bookings
- Raising invoices as directed by the office manager and chasing debtors
- Assisting with sub-contractor administration, including setting up orders/contracts and ensuring receipt and accuracy of timesheets and invoices
- Producing documents, style checking and proofreading
- Ensuring internal business management system (BMS) processes are adhered to, including compliance and maintaining up-to-date records
- Attending internal/external audits and responding to audit reports
- Ensuring health and safety processes are adhered to
- Preparing monthly report for the office manager and ad-hoc reports for the HSEQ representative
- Updating risk assessments, including workstation risk assessments, office safety assessments and office safety walks
- Collating environment reports required by the HSEQ representative (gas/electric/water usage, recycling etc)
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV