Project Manager/Health and Safety Project Co-ordinator
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a project manager/health and safety project co-ordinator for our Jersey office who meets the following requirements:
- BSc or equivalent in a construction-related discipline
- An in-depth understanding of the construction process and stakeholder responsibilities
- A minimum of five years' experience in the construction sector
- Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a 'can-do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
The successful candidate will support the project management team leader in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Acting as a single point of contact and representing the client in all project matters
- Managing the design team and main contractor to help deliver the project from inception to completion
- Reviewing construction programmes and monitoring project progress; recommending corrective action as necessary
- Providing support to the team leader/service leaders in project management of projects
- Fulfilling the health and safety project management role, ensuring that all stakeholders understand their roles and responsibilities
- Reviewing project risk, collating pre-construction information, reviewing construction phase plans and reviewing health and safety files
- Delivering projects, commissions and professional assignments
- Maintaining effective communication to ensure all information is available for the successful completion of projects; liaising with other stakeholders to ensure efficient project delivery
- Delivering all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients to form strong working relationships
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV