Currie & Brown is currently looking for a project director for our Riyadh office who meets the following requirements:
- BSc in civil engineering, construction management or equivalent
- Professional membership of CIOB or MAPM
- Knowledge of project planning software such as Primavera
- Middle East experience working on major building projects is essential
- A minimum of 15 years' managerial experience, with at least five in the Middle East, including time spent working on projects in Saudi Arabia
- Client and sector growth strategy and implementation planning experience
- Strong business development and team management experience
- Excellent customer service and client/external interface skills
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Providing accurate cost advice and reporting to our clients
- Delivering projects, commissions and professional assignments
- Assuming a leading role in setting objectives and priorities, working as a proactive team player
- Maintaining effective communication to ensure all information is available for the successful completion of projects; liaising with other managers to ensure efficient financial control
- Undertaking commercial management services with limited supervision
- Delivering all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
- Providing support to the team leader/service leaders in cost management of projects
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients to form strong working relationships
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV