Senior Commercial Manager
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a senior commercial manager (contract management) for our Riyadh office, who meets the following requirements:
- BSc in quantity surveying or equivalent
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- A minimum of 15 years' technical delivery experience gained within a global construction consultancy
- Pre- and post-contract experience
- Experience of providing advice and administering on contractual matters
- Middle East experience, particularly in Saudi Arabia
- Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills (both internal and external)
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a 'can do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
- Experience in a variety of sectors, including infrastructure and transport projects in excess of $1 billion SAR
- Experience in managing and leading cost management teams within a live project environment
The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Providing accurate cost advice and reporting to our clients
- Managing, leading and co-ordinating a team of cost managers within a live project environment
- Analysing existing project data efficiently
- Setting up and managing workshops to achieve the required cost savings
- Providing ad-hoc high level strategic proposals as and when required
- Delivering projects, commissions and professional assignments
- Maintaining effective communication to ensure all information is available for the successful completion of projects and liaising with other managers to ensure efficient financial control
- Undertaking commercial management services with limited supervision
- Delivering all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients to form strong working relationships
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV