Currie & Brown is currently looking for a senior planner for our Riyadh office who meets the following requirements:
- BSc in civil engineering, or equivalent engineering degree
- Must have Primavera (P6) certification and working experience
- A minimum of ten years' technical delivery experience gained within a global construction consultancy
- Must have strong experience working on infrastructure projects such as rapid transit stations
- Post-contract experience
- Experience working in KSA is an advantage
- Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a 'can-do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Monitoring and reporting on all program-related activities
- Preparing resource-loaded baseline programmes
- Providing construction services of the planning aspects
- Monitoring the planning and project controlling works for conformance with project procedures
- Following up on contractors' daily and weekly reports as well as the look ahead of submissions
- Preparing and finalising weekly progress report submissions and quantity reports to the client
- Liaising and co-ordinating with the contractor and the client
- Attending all necessary meetings with the contractor and the client
- Reviewing and analysing contractor's claims and preparing recommendations reports
- Undertaking Primavera schedule tracking for progress updates
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV