Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a senior project manager for our office in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia who meets the following requirements:
- BSc in civil engineering or construction-related subject
- A minimum of 15 years' technical delivery experience gained within a global construction consultancy
- Experience of working on infrastructure projects in the Middle East, preferably within the UAE
- Post-contract experience
- Good commercial and project management awareness, technical writing, client-facing and communication skills (both internal and external)
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a 'can-do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Planning the delivery of the project at hand
- Managing day-to-day working, utilisation, implementation and technical consultants engaged on client assignments
- Reporting project progress to sector management; maintaining and updating project reporting, checkpoints and financial reporting to a high standard
- Planning and arranging visits to existing and new potential clients, ensuring that every client receives sufficient support to enhance their relationship
- Developing contacts with senior staff, directors and other influential staff within each account during the implementation phase
- Producing reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever substantive actions are required
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV