Currie & Brown is currently looking for a project manager to be based in Mexico City who meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree is preferred but is not essential)
- 10+ years' experience managing complex, cross-functional projects
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong coaching and communication skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to make effective presentations, and proven ability to earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders quickly
- Focused and versatile team player who is comfortable with pressure, ambiguity, frequent change and unpredictability
- Ability to build rapport and strong relationships with others quickly
- Ability to establish a wide and effective peer network across the organization
- Sound business and technical acumen
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and Outlook)
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the use of project management methodologies and tools
The successful candidate will be an integral team member supporting our client, a global leader in the pharmaceutical field. This key role will manage sub-contractors and act as the client lead for a large tenant improvement program.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Providing support to large-scale complex projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Coaching project sponsors, project leaders, project managers and project team members on best project management practices throughout the project lifecycle
- Preparing project management artefacts
- Ensuring that assigned projects adhere to the project management methodology established by the company
- Representing the project in various project governance meetings
- Continually updating relevant business stakeholders of the project status and periodically publishing project status reports
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilization of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV