Currie & Brown is currently looking for a project manager for our Singapore office who meets the following requirements:
- Degree in a relevant discipline such as M&E/civil engineering/architecture/project management
- A minimum of five years' technical delivery experience in office fit-out and move management
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Passionate about project management, with a desire to work within a leading property consultancy
- Understanding of current industry trends
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Confident, energetic and an ambitious self-starter
The successful candidate will lead and manage various activities, including project programmes, managing clients, projects, project teams and developing project protocols.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Delivering projects from concept to completion
- Preparing site assessments, due diligence reports, master plans and feasibility studies
- Managing internal and external stakeholders, consultants and contractors
- Monitoring project costs in line with the approved budget
- Liaising with local authorities as required to ensure that the works are authorised as the project progresses
- Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- Taking initiative in problem-solving
- Delivering projects on time and to the required quality levels
- Ensuring that the production is of the highest quality of work in design construction and administration
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV