Senior Data Centre Project Manager
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a senior data centre project manager for our Singapore office who meets the following requirements:
- Degree in a relevant discipline such as M&E/civil engineering/architecture/ project management
- A minimum of 15 years' experience
- Strong team leadership and contract administration experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Passionate about project management, with the ability to demonstrate a desire to work within a leading property consultancy
- Understanding of current industry trends
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Confident, energetic and an ambitious self-starter
The successful candidate will lead and manage various activities, including project and construction programmes, managing clients, projects, project teams and developing project protocols.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Managing internal and external stakeholders, consultants and contractors
- Leading project teams, organising and controlling the works of other consultants and contractors as required
- Having a good understanding of contracts, a commercial approach to letting tenders and an ability to negotiate with contractors and suppliers
- Serving as a key participant in team and client meetings
- Understanding the client project needs and ensuring that there is a client brief
- Contributing to team effort as well as individual tasks
- Providing day-to-day management of projects, including technical design coordination, chairing of project technical meetings, contractor progress monitoring and control, H&S policy monitoring and enforcement, ad-hoc technical trouble shooting, etc
- Managing projects and resources to achieve target returns
- Forecasting revenue, profit and margins across projects accurately
- Monitoring project costs in line with the approved budget
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV