Technical MEP Project Manager
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a technical MEP project manager for our Singapore office who meets the following requirements:
- Degree in a relevant discipline such as M&E/civil engineering/architecture/project management
- A minimum of five years' experience working on a range of projects, including fit-outs, hotels and industrial projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Passionate about project management, with the ability to demonstrate a desire to work within a leading property consultancy
- Understanding of current industry trends
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Confident, energetic and an ambitious self-starter
The successful candidate will lead and manage various activities, including project and construction programmes, managing clients, projects, project teams and developing project protocols.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Ensuring high-quality service standards are maintained and improved
- Contributing to the development/growth of service and best practice
- Providing day-to-day management of projects, including technical design co-ordination, chairing of project technical meetings, contractor progress monitoring and control, H&S policy monitoring and enforcement, ad-hoc technical trouble shooting, etc
- Acquiring a base knowledge of each of your client's business, organisation, expectations and objectives
- Developing lasting relationships with client personnel
- Working in a team environment and developing good team working relationships
- Contributing to team effort as well as individual tasks
- Ensuring compliance with QM system with regular project audits
- Managing projects and resources to achieve target returns
- Forecasting revenue, profit and margins across projects accurately
- Monitoring project costs in line with the approved budget
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV