Assistant Consultant - Healthcare Advisory Services
Currie & Brown is currently looking for an assistant consultant for our healthcare advisory team in London who meets the following requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 at degree level, in any discipline
- Passionate about developing a career in healthcare-related consulting
- Ability to develop a good understanding of NHS processes, guidance and service delivery initiatives
- Ability to develop a good understanding of mandatory and best practice guidance and policy
- Ability to identify, interpret and follow written guidance, especially that produced by NHS England, NHS Improvement, NHS Property Services and the Department of Health
- Basic knowledge of public sector initiatives, procedures, protocols and legislation as applicable to the health sector
- Ability to build a basic knowledge of clinical processes, initiatives and innovations which impact on the built environment
- Ability to work effectively within a team and ensure that professional advice is clearly communicated
- Ability to win the confidence of the clinical, design and management teams based on sound skills and knowledge of relevant issues
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, with database experience considered an asset
- Highly numerate, with confidence in handling numbers in the preparation of reports and economic appraisals
The health advisory team at Currie & Brown provides health-focused consulting services to UK and international clients on primary care, acute care, community care and mental health projects. We work for acute, foundation and NHS trusts, CCGs, independent hospitals, ProCure22+ (and equivalent) supply chains and private sector bidders on PPP projects.
Our services cover the entire lifecycle of a capital/service development project and include strategic planning, estate strategy and business case development, health planning, project management, hospital relocations and post-project evaluation.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Developing plans and tracking progress
- Communicating effectively with all client representatives and external advisor colleagues
- Preparing and presenting reports to a high standard
- Supporting fellow team members with report writing and preparation for client meetings
- Supporting colleagues with project or programme managing commissions (in which consultancy services may be provided in-house or externally)
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV