Associate/Associate Director - Healthcare Advisory Services
Currie & Brown is currently looking for an associate/associate director for the healthcare advisory services team to be based in our London office who meets the following requirements:
- Degree in any discipline
- Strong experience of healthcare consultancy across primary care, secondary care and mental health
- Experience of line management
- Experience in the financial management of commissions
- Experience in preparing fee proposals, tender responses and interviews
- Confident analysing large-scale data sets with the ability to articulate and present the findings
- In-depth knowledge of NHS processes and service delivery initiatives
- In-depth knowledge of guidance and policy documents such as Government whitepapers, HM Treasury guidance and Health Building Notes, and the ability to apply this to projects
- Strong experience in the delivery of projects and/or programmes in the healthcare and/or facilities management setting
- Exceptional skills in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and MS Project
- Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills
- Able to prioritise client requirements and manage client expectations
- A team player with a 'can-do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
The healthcare advisory services team provide a range of services to commissioners, service providers, contractors and funders in the UK healthcare market, including business case preparation, estate strategy development, facilities management advice, space utilisation surveys, pre-construction project management, programme direction and management and post-project evaluations.
The successful candidate will effectively manage and deliver commissions to a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Leading the delivery of healthcare business cases and estate strategies to clients in the public and private healthcare sectors
- Providing consultancy services on the performance of facilities management contracts, contract and performance management and project management
- Leading projects and programmes (pre-construction) for healthcare clients and suppliers to the health sector
- Managing client relationships
- Developing service propositions and tender responses for the consulting business
- Actively identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
- Managing junior team members and supporting their career development
- Playing an active role in team marketing activities
- Liaising with the team to ensure the appropriate level of support, supervision, and audit of work
- Completing the project and personnel management systems as required by company policy
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV