Chartered Building Surveyor (Senior/Associate)
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a senior or associate chartered building surveyor to join our Haywards Heath office who meets the following requirements:
- BSc in building surveying or equivalent
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- A minimum of three years' post-qualification technical delivery experience
- Willingness to undertake project management roles and develop associated skills
- Well-developed skills in the areas of design, contract administration and professional surveys
- Strong IT skills (AutoCAD, NBS, MS Project, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good client-facing and communication skills
- Well-organised and commercially astute
The successful candidate will support the building surveying team leader and will generate a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as preferred service provider. The role will cover the full spectrum of building surveying services across the private and public sector, including design and specification, contract administration, project management, building surveys, building pathology, party wall advice and dilapidations.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Delivering projects, commissions and professional assignments
- Supporting the team leader in managing client and project teams to deliver building surveying services profitably and on time
- Maintaining effective communication to ensure that all information is available for the successful completion of projects and liaising with other stakeholders to ensure efficient financial control
- Delivering services in an accurate and timely manner
- Supporting the London building surveying team as and when required
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting, negotiating and corresponding with stakeholders and clients to form strong working relationships
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV