Director of Project Management
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a director of project management, to be based at our Birmingham office, who meets the following requirements:
- Technical qualification in a construction-related discipline
- Membership of a relevant professional organisation
- A minimum of 20 years' technical delivery experience gained within a global construction consultancy
- Significant experience and evidence of performing in a similar role
- Knowledge of local and national marketplace
- Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, and willing to work in a mutually supportive environment
- A team player with a 'can do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
The successful candidate will support the regional director in maintaining a high standard of service delivery across the Midlands region, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, working to promote the company and services to potential new and existing clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Leading, managing and mentoring the existing team of project managers
- Developing and expanding the existing client base across key sectors
- Managing and supporting the team engaged on existing commissions
- Developing and improving the performance of the team; formulating and implementing a local growth plan in consultation with line managers
- Managing the recruitment, supervision and development of staff within the allotted teams and liaising with line managers
- Proactively marketing Currie & Brown locally and nationally in existing and potential markets; developing new business and clients in line with strategic objectives
- Participating in bid winning, including drafting proposals and attending key industry events
- Implementing and monitoring relevant administration systems as well as standards for customer care
- Managing the administration of the teams, ensuring that facilities and working practices follow company guidelines
- Undertaking responsibility for compliance with the company's health and safety policy and other relevant policies
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV