Graduate Consultant - Specialist Advisory Services
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a graduate consultant for our London office who meets the following requirements:
- Minimum 2.2 at degree level, in any discipline
- Passionate about developing a career in consulting
- Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills
- Highly numerate, with confidence in handling numbers in the preparation of reports and economic appraisals
- Ability to apply a structured approach to problem solving
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to develop a good understanding of processes, best practice, policies, initiatives and innovations which impact on the built environment
- A team player with a proactive attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, diligent, flexible and commercially astute
- Interested in construction, sustainability, facilitation and risk and value management
- Ability to identify, interpret and follow written guidance, especially that produced by the public sector
- An interest in assets, estates and property and the built environment
- Experience of working in an office environment and delivering presentations or engaging with stakeholders is desirable
The successful candidate will join the specialist health advisory services team. The team provides sustainability advice and facilitated solutions to support clients to identify, articulate and achieve their objectives. Our services include business case development, healthcare planning, development of estate strategies, programme and project management, PMO services and transformation and change management.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Attending client meetings and providing client and project support, including assisting with workshops and taking minutes
- Providing support to commissions by carrying out research, developing plans and support documentation and assisting with output delivery
- Preparing and presenting reports to a high standard
- Working on client sites
- Communicating effectively with all client representatives and external advisor colleagues
- Supporting colleagues with all commissions
- Delivering all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
- Assisting with proposal and bid development as well as compiling case study information for projects that have been completed
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting and corresponding with clients to form strong working relationships
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV