IT Helpdesk Support Analyst
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a helpdesk support analyst for our London office who meets the following requirements:
- Educated to degree/HND/HNC level, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of two years' experience in a helpdesk environment
- CompTIA A+ certification
- MCP/MCTS certification is desirable
- Proven technical administration experience in Microsoft Office (2010/13/16), Skype for Business, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Online (as part of Office 365), Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2008/12, Microsoft networking (TCP/IP, DNS & WINS)
- Technical experience in Dameware, AD Toolkit, Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint Online, EMC Legato Networker and Freshservice is beneficial
- Experience with Dell or Quantum Tape library is desirable
- Experience in software installations, software support and PC/laptop imaging
- Willingness to work 'out of hours' if necessary
- Ability to methodically tackle technical issues
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well within a team and in a high-pressure environment
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Logging and dealing with support requests
- Providing first and/or second-line telephone support
- Administering the desktop, network and back-up environment
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV