Marketing and Proposals Co-ordinator
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a marketing and proposals co-ordinator for our Glasgow office who meets the following requirements:
- Experience handling proposals and marketing duties in a professional services capacity
- Relevant degree-level qualification in English, business studies or similar
- A-Level in English Language/Literature or a foreign language (essential), with strong written, comprehension and verbal skills and excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and deadline-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple workstreams in a high-pressure environment
- Flexible approach to workload and working hours
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Confident in liaising with colleagues at all levels within the company, with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in the construction industry advantageous but not essential
Reporting to the marketing and proposals manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting on bidding activity as well as supporting marketing initiatives and campaigns within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Managing and supporting a high volume of bidding activity as well as supporting marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Responding to submissions covering all stages of the enquiry process from PQQ, ITT and interview stage. This will include co-ordinating tender documents, issuing submission documents and representing the company for all information during the bidding phases
- Co-hosting sector monthly meetings and highlighting key actions points to be distributed post-meetings
- Assisting the team in marketing initiatives including collateral, exhibitions, seminars, client events and speaking opportunities
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV