Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a mechanical and electrical engineer to be based in northern England who meets the following requirements:
- Degree in an engineering-related discipline
- A minimum of five years' technical delivery experience, ideally within a construction, FM or consultancy business
- Operational experience of PFI contract arrangements
- Strong acute health sector engineering experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent technical writing, client-facing and communication skills
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a 'can-do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
- Willing to travel throughout the UK as required
The successful candidate will generate a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Providing engineering consultancy services to a wide range of clients
- Providing engineering supervision of construction projects
- Undertaking surveys of mechanical and electrical installations
- Delivering projects, commissions and professional assignments
- Assuming a leading role in setting objectives and priorities, working as a proactive team player
- Maintaining effective communication to ensure all information is available for the successful completion of projects and liaising with other managers to ensure efficient financial control
- Delivering all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
- Providing support to the team leader/service leaders in the management of projects
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients to form strong working relationships
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV