Currie & Brown is currently looking for a project administrator for our Cambridge office who meets the following requirements:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a 'can-do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment which can sometimes be extremely busy
The successful candidate will work with employees at all levels on the project to ensure administrative duties are carried out. S/he will be responsible for ensuring that the office is presentable, clean and well-maintained.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Diary organisation, arranging meetings and knowing the whereabouts of staff
- Carrying out PA and secretarial duties for the project delivery team
- Ordering business cards, PPE and stationery supplies for the office
- Dealing directly with clients and consultants by taking messages, transferring calls and ensuring that they receive a swift response
- Assisting with and co-ordinating service delivery outputs , including reports/minutes and other key deliverables
- Arranging travel and accommodation for staff
- Preparing purchase orders and processing invoices/expenses for the regional managing director
- Organising team events, such as social events or charity days
- Carrying out various other administrative duties within the project environment
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical asset management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV