Project Manager - Healthcare
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a project manager to be based in our London office who meets the following requirements:
- Technical qualification in project management or another technical profession
- Preferably professionally qualified to APM, RIBA, CIOB, etc with evidence of managerial training
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- A minimum of two years' post-qualification experience gained within a global construction consultancy
- Project delivery experience in acute, primary and/or mental health sectors
- Experience in administering NEC contracts
- Experience of managing contracts procured under the Department of Health P21+ framework preferable
- Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a 'can do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to complete tasks under pressure
The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Delivering plans for projects under their control and monitoring subsequent performance against this, taking corrective action where appropriate
- Managing the supervision and development of junior staff within the team as required
- Implementing, monitoring and reporting on relevant project control and administration systems in accordance with Currie & Brown's business management system and service delivery toolkit
- Taking an active role in business development activities, including assisting with the development of proposals, fee submissions/negotiations and participating in presentations
- Having primary responsibility for compliance with the company's health and safety policy and other appropriate corporate policies
- Interfacing with the client and key members of the project delivery team
- Managing the reporting, communication and administrative functions associated with a project commission
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV