Project Support Administrator
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a project support administrator to be based in our client's office in Porton Down who meets the following requirements:
- Must hold a current UK or EU passport in order to meet strict security clearance procedures
- Experience of business transition, organisational change management and benefits realisation tracking and reporting in similar roles
- Knowledge of MSP Blueprint requirements is beneficial
- A team player with a 'can-do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
- Demonstrable experience of minute-taking
- Due to the remote location of the client's office, the successful candidate must have access to a car and be within 45 minutes' commute of Porton Down
- Willing to travel to London as and when necessary (travel expenses will be paid)
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Working in our client's programme management office (PMO) to provide a range of project-related administrative functions alongside other team members
- Supporting the client's PMO staff on the design and construction of a large facility redevelopment programme for a strategically important public sector body
- Providing secretarial support to the PMO's regular progress review meetings
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of robust programme management procedures, methodologies and processes
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV