Currie & Brown is currently looking for a proposals co-ordinator for any of our UK offices who meets the following requirements:
- Graduate in any discipline
- Previous office experience will be a distinct advantage
- A-Level in English Language/Literature or a foreign language (essential), with strong comprehension and verbal skills
- Excellent written English and attention to detail
- Highly organised and deadline-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple workstreams in a high-pressure environment
- Flexible approach to workload and working hours
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Confident in liaising with colleagues at all levels within the company, with strong interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will be responsible for bidding activity within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Responding to submissions covering all stages of the enquiry process, to include co-ordinating tender documents, issuing submission documents and providing support during the bidding phase
- Monitoring bid portals for likely tenders and co-ordinating the bid process; following up on submitted bids and highlighting successes/non-successes to line manager
- Assisting with typing, editing, formatting, proofreading and producing high-quality bid responses, to include managing content, design and brand message
- Identifying areas of bespoke added value
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV