Currie & Brown is currently looking for a receptionist/administrator for its Glasgow office who meets the following requirements:
- Excellent written and communication skills (both internal and external)
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive and commercially astute
- A team player with a 'can-do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Answering calls through the switchboard, directing calls and taking messages, and knowing the whereabouts of all staff
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing mail and distribution to staff
- Organising couriers and posting the office mail on a daily basis
- Typing correspondence, reports and other written documents using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Maintaining the telephone system, local IT system administration, franking machine, photocopiers and online filing system
- Ensuring the office environment is safe and organising any repairs or ad-hoc jobs
- Undertaking responsibility for being the fire marshal and first aider for the office
- Managing the diary for meeting rooms, and organising refreshments for meetings
- Setting up conference and video conference calls
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Ordering business cars, PPE and stationery
- Assisting in the production of proposals and submissions to clients
- Maintaining relevant company literature and press releases for reception
- Generating fee invoices and liaising with the accounts department
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, Princeton NJ and Shanghai, we operate in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV