Senior Cost Consultant
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a senior cost consultant based from our Birmingham Office and delivering projects across the Midlands Region who meets the following requirements:
- BSc in quantity surveying or equivalent
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- A minimum of two years' technical delivery experience (five years for a senior position), gained within a construction consultancy
- A broad range of pre- and post-contract experience, capable of running projects from inception to completion
- Experience in the higher education and local government sectors would be an advantage
- Good client-facing and communication skills
- A team player with a 'can do' attitude, able to work on their own initiative
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Providing accurate cost advice and reporting to our clients
- Communicating regularly with managers to ensure that efficient financial control of projects is maintained
- Undertaking pre- and post- contract cost management services
- Delivering all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
- Providing project cost management support to the line manager and other team leaders
- Line managing and/or mentoring junior staff members
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV