Senior M&E Consultant
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a senior M&E consultant for our Glasgow or Edinburgh office who meets the following requirements:
- BEng or CEng in a relevant M&E services discipline or equivalent
- Membership of the Institution of Engineering and Technology (MIET), Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (MCIBSE) or Institution of Mechanical Engineers (MIMechE)
- A minimum of ten years' technical delivery experience gained within a construction background
- Previous site quality monitoring experience
- Education and health sector experience
- Good technical knowledge and analytical skills
- Client-facing and communication skills
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a 'can-do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
The successful candidate will assist in the successful implementation and delivery of M&E quality monitoring services (independent tester, clerk of works and NEC supervisor) as part of our overall quality monitoring team by undertaking regular site visits/inspections and managing client/project teams to deliver services profitably and on time.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Assisting with the quality monitoring team's delivery of its business objectives
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV