Currie & Brown is currently looking for a team administrator for our London office who meets the following requirements:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a 'can do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment which can sometimes be extremely busy
The successful candidate will work with employees at all levels within the office to ensure administrative duties are carried out. S/he will be responsible for ensuring that the office is presentable, clean and well-maintained.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Carrying out PA and secretarial duties for the regional director of the office
- Diary organisation, arranging meetings and knowing the whereabouts of staff
- Ordering business cards, PPE and stationery supplies for the office
- Dealing directly with clients by taking messages, transferring calls and ensuring that they receive a swift response
- Assisting with and co-ordinating bids
- Arranging travel and accommodation for staff
- Preparing purchase orders and processing invoices/expenses for the regional managing director
- Processing credit card authorisation forms and carrying out monthly reconciliations
- Welcoming new joiners, ensuring that equipment is ordered and user IT accounts are set up
- Organising office events, such as staff social events or charity days
- Carrying out various other administrative duties within the office
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV