Currie & Brown is currently looking for a chief estimator for our Portland office who meets the following requirements:
- A minimum of ten years' experience, including a substantial track record of working on engineering and construction projects in a wide variety of industries
- Strong experience with MEP estimating and construction management preferred
- Membership of relevant professional organization such as RICS, ASPE, AACEI preferred
- Knowledge of all aspects of estimating and technical knowledge in specific areas
- Experience with advising clients on value management, value engineering, and lifecycle costing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other industry estimating software
- Good organization skills with ability to multi-task and work as part of a team
- Candidate will be self-managing, requiring minimum supervision
- Good time management, communication and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and passionate about their profession. We are looking for an estimating leader to manage our centralized estimating team. S/he will win work and deliver industry-leading estimates that our clients trust. We are a very team-oriented business and we want you to thrive in this position.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include leading and managing the Currie & Brown estimating team.
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilization of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV