Currie & Brown is currently looking for an estimator for our Phoenix, AZ location who meets the following requirements:
- A minimum of five years' experience estimating large complex construction projects
- Strong experience with CSA (civil, structural, architectural) estimating, and construction management
- Knowledge of all aspects of cost management and technical knowledge in specific areas
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate across all levels of seniority
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Projects, and various estimating computer software
- Good organization skills with ability to multi-task and self-manage
- Strong presentation skills - ability to chair and run scope and estimate review meetings if required
The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Undertaking the estimating and cost management function for assigned projects, including benchmarking, cost control and cost reporting
- Supporting procurement, value engineering, LEED analysis and lifecycle cost studies
- Handling multidisciplinary estimation of all building elements, including civil, structural, architectural and related building services
- Maintaining the accurate current project cost status on a weekly basis
- Attending change order meetings and assisting the project manager in validating and pricing the changes across multiple trade specialties
- Participating in the review of estimates for completeness and accuracy
- Supporting the training/mentoring of junior staff
- Undertaking relevant duties as assigned by management
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilization of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV