Field Engineer - Reno, NV
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a field engineer for our Reno, NV location who meets the following requirements:
- Experience working on large construction projects preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Project)
- Good time management and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized with the ability to manage and prioritize workload
- Ability to provide leadership when needed
- BSc in civil engineering, construction management or related subject
- A minimum of one year's experience (can include internships)
The successful candidate will support a cutting-edge technology and transportation client. This individual will be tasked with analysing and reporting the results of field operations at a very large construction project near Reno.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Managing the day-to-day field activities for a construction program for a large technology client
- Reading and interpreting contracts, terms, provisions, estimates, agreements, set-up sheets, reports, specifications and plans to determine processing and completion procedures
- Validating the progress of projects in the field and reporting back to management, including in-depth reports of percentage of completion
- Assisting and managing the submittal, review, and approval process
- Documenting and distributing project coordination meeting minutes as needed
- Tracking potential changes through the request for change (RFC) system
- Preparing and providing stakeholders with updates and reports
- Assisting with maintaining sub-contractors' work as per the plans, specifications and submittals
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilization of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV