Graduate Cost Engineer
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a recent or future graduate to join our team as a cost engineer in Princeton, NJ, who meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field
- A minimum of one year's experience in the construction industry is beneficial
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel in particular; on-the-job training in other client business software applications will be provided
- Knowledge of building construction
- Ability to self-manage, requiring minimum supervision
- Good time management, communication and interpersonal skills
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Supporting the client with detailed projects accounting service including purchase order management, monthly invoicing and cash flows
- Carrying out invoice reviews for accuracy, identifying potential cost savings and close-out
- Coordinating with vendors' finance
- Coordinating with client's procurement, project managers, estimators, schedulers and project controls group
- Assisting in project cost estimates from inception through subsequent stages of project development using historical data
- Preparing cost and expenditure reports, and other necessary documentation, at regular intervals for the duration of the project
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilization of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV