MEP Estimator - Albany, NY
Currie & Brown is currently looking for an MEP estimator for our Albany, NY location who meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related technical field is preferable
- A minimum of five years' MEP estimating experience
- Experience in a semiconductor or chip manufacturing company preferred
- Semiconductor estimating experience in either mechanical, electrical or process piping scope of work
- Detailed knowledge of engineering disciplines, estimating, scheduling, procurement and contracts
- Strong professional interpersonal skills and appreciation of challenges involved with working within a client's office environment
- Good time management, organization and negotiation skills with the ability to plan work and prioritize demands
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to chair and run scope and estimate review meetings
- Ability to self-manage, requiring minimal supervision
- Desire to lead, mentor and develop a successful team
The successful candidate will support our client's manufacturing facility by providing leadership and direction in estimating and advising our client on changes and time delays.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Undertaking responsibility for take-off, pricing and accuracy of estimates for multiple semiconductor projects and/or change orders
- Attending change order meetings and assisting the project manager in validating and pricing changes across multiple mechanical or electrical trade specialties
- Participating in the review of estimates for completeness and accuracy
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilization of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV