Currie & Brown is currently looking for a project coordinator for our Reno, Nevada location who meets the following requirements:
- BS/MS in construction management, civil engineering or related subject
- A minimum of one year's experience as a project coordinator on complex construction projects
- Strong organizational skills including multitasking and time-management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and the ability to learn new software quickly
The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Supporting planning, tracking and reporting for a large-scale, highly complex project
- Applying effective project management principles, processes and tools to enable project success
- Supporting/coordinating tasks to support various project work streams (such as project management, testing, training, etc)
- Managing and tracking status of work plans and deliverables
- Raising issues and driving issues to resolution
- Presenting recommendations to and escalating issues to project managers or work stream leads and supporting issue/resolution activities
- Maintaining project calendar
- Developing agendas, recording minutes and tracking action items
- Developing/maintaining project plans and budgets (as assigned)
- Contributing/developing necessary meeting and/or project materials (both hard and soft copies)
- Reporting status to project managers or work stream leads
- Directing project communications and ensuring that all project stakeholders and customers are fully informed of project status
- Ensuring effective project team performance
- Aligning resources across functional areas to achieve goals
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilization of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV