Currie & Brown is currently looking for a project engineer for our Reno, Nevada location who meets the following requirements:
- BS/MS in construction management, civil engineering or related subject
- A minimum of three years' experience as a project engineer on construction projects
- Familiarity with all applicable rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Detail orientated with the ability to organize and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Strong teamwork, communication and problem-solving skills
The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring all assigned projects
- Managing, creating and distributing contract documents
- Establishing handling procedures for electronic documents (RFIs, RFPs)
- Coordinating the packaging, review and processing of submittals
- Working with the project manager to prepare scope of work instructions, technical requirements and bid packages for subcontractor and vendor items
- Assisting in documenting changes
- Maintaining project record drawings and specifications
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilization of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV