Currie & Brown is currently looking for a project manager for our Reno, Nevada location who meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, construction management or engineering
- Minimum of seven years' experience in any general or specialty construction project
- Data center experience strongly preferred
- Experience with cost estimating, scheduling, procurement, and labor tracking
- Experience with identifying project risks and creating effective mitigation plans
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management
The successful candidate will support a large global technology client in the development and construction of cutting-edge data centres.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Performing cost planning and project management throughout the entire life cycle of the project from inception to post-completion
- Assisting in compiling and managing all necessary documents related to RFP/RFQ, purchase authorizations and requests, purchase order management and contracts
- Assisting with bid evaluation to ensure specification compliance is achieved and reasonable pricings is recommended for approval
- Creating and developing project budgets and monitoring costs during project execution
- Gathering reporting information to keep the project team and others informed regarding project status and issues that may impact project scope, schedule, or budget
- Generating, tracking and managing project schedules using MS Project
- Compiling reports on project progress as needed
- Supporting and complying with policies including confidentiality, ethics and safety
- Creating and updating project schedule timelines and key milestones in MS Project
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilization of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV