Project Planner - Tempe, AZ
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a project planner for our office in Tempe, AZ who meets the following requirements:
- Master's degree (or foreign equivalent) in industrial, civil or structural engineering, or construction management, and a minimum of one year's experience in a related project scheduling position, OR
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in industrial, civil or structural engineering, or construction management, and a minimum of five years' experience in a related project scheduling position
- Work experience or academic coursework must have included: Primavera, MS Project, Excel Macros (VBA) and SQL Queries
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Preparing detailed project plans/schedules utilized in the development, engineering, procurement and construction of solar power plants
- Applying complex structural, civil and industrial engineering principles as well as knowledge of construction project controls, including contract, cost and estimating and project management
- Interpreting process maps and developing plans to meet project milestones according to established production sequences and velocities
- Performing mathematical calculations to determine task durations and lead times
- Conferring with appropriate project team members to determine the status of assigned projects
- Maintaining project plans and/or dashboards
- Preparing project status reports
- Negotiating problems involving multiple variables in standardized situations
- Understanding organizational needs and conducting detailed cross-functional analysis in support of portfolio-level planning
- Interpreting engineering process flows, engineering products, cost estimates, contracts and purchase orders
- Interacting positively with and meaningfully contributing to the understanding of all parts of the process
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilization of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV