Currie & Brown is currently looking for a recruiter for our office in Princeton, NJ who meets the following requirements:
- A minimum of three years' experience in recruiting internally for a cost/project management consultancy within the construction industry
- Excellent direct sourcing skills
- Able to maintain accurate records and reports
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Able to prioritize workload and work under pressure
- Able to demonstrate professional integrity, discretion and confidentiality at all times
The successful candidate will work within a team environment and report directly to the regional human resources manager.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Ensuring compliance with our internal recruitment policy and procedures at all times
- Prioritizing and understanding recruitment needs for all US regions
- Liaising with hiring managers and understanding their technical requirements to successfully find the right people
- Partnering with hiring managers and seeking appropriate levels of approval from senior management throughout the recruitment process
- Undertaking responsibility for evaluating skill levels and sourcing appropriate candidates through direct approaches, internal database searches, staff referrals, job postings and social media networking
- Maintaining the internal candidate database, including running regular candidate status updates
- Preparing and posting adverts and managing responses
- Managing candidate progress and liaising directly with candidates to provide relevant feedback and updates
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilization of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV