Scheduler - Sanford, NC
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a scheduler for our client's location in Sanford, NC who meets the following requirements:
- Excellent scheduling knowledge, including schedule development, critical path method, predecessors/successors, activity definition, activity sequencing and logic
- Strong analytical skills, able to understand, interpret and communicate critical schedule data and present viable solutions and mitigation plans
- Ability to learn client-specific software applications (Ariba, SAP, SharePoint, etc)
- Complete knowledge of Primavera scheduling software, including the technical requirements for developing and maintaining a fully integrated master project schedule in P6
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum of six years' scheduling experience
- Pharmaceutical/manufacturing experience is highly desirable
The successful candidate will support one of our large global industry leaders in the pharmaceutical sector. The client has multiple complex construction projects under way and has asked for our expertise in managing the construction schedules for both new and ongoing construction initiatives.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Translating scope requirements into a working schedule with appropriate WBS code structure for all stages of the project, including design, construction and commissioning
- Understanding the project lifecycle
- Using data to drive risk identification, quantification, response and control with respect to the master schedule
- Maintaining an organized file structure of schedule data and project data backups
- Updating engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning portions of the project schedules by communicating with responsible stakeholders and developing the appropriate data capture methodology
- Performing critical path and critical chain analysis to determine project risk levels
- Identifying and quantifying critical scopes of work requiring management attention
- Issuing regular suite of reports to project management team
- Providing detailed analysis of project critical issues and working with the project team to find suitable solutions that satisfy the constraints set by quality, cost and schedule requirements
- Resourcing and cost loading a schedule for earned value management
- Supporting other project departments, such as procurement and finance, as required
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilization of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV