Senior Commissioning Engineer
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a senior commissioning engineer for our client in Reno, Nevada who meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, mechanical, systems or chemical engineering
- A minimum of ten years' experience working on commissioning of greenfield facilities in one of the following industries: semiconductors, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, chemicals or power generation
- Excellent technical troubleshooting, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to plan and execute own work
- Experience working with completions databases for major projects and analysis of data using Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to spend significant amount of time in the field assessing and operating building systems
- Ability to perform root-cause analysis to fix system problems at their source
- Willing to relocate full time to Reno, NV
- Capable of leading teams of technicians through assessment and resolution of complex technical issues on large systems
The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Making improvements to, and offering advice about, operational procedures
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification
- Creating and carrying out test procedures
- Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults
- Liaising with installation/project engineers
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical support
- Ensuring safe working conditions
- Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilization of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV