Senior Permit-to-Work Coordinator
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a senior permit-to-work coordinator for our client in Reno, Nevada who meets the following requirements:
- Bachelors' degree in a relevant field preferred
- A minimum of ten years' experience managing work permit systems in greenfield construction/commissioning/start-up projects in one of the following industries: oil and gas, semiconductors, pharmaceuticals, chemicals or power generation
The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Establishing and managing a permit-to-work tracking system
- Keeping track of valid work permits and ensuring closure of work permits on completion of work
- Ensuring expired work permits are closed, cancelled or renewed
- Operating permit system in construction and commissioning activities
- Reviewing contractor work requests and ensuring strict adherence to approval flow, timeframes and other permitting requirements
- Running daily operations meeting to review approved work
- Reporting out daily permit report to all affected parties
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilization of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV