Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a senior project manager for our San Antonio client who meets the following requirements:
- BSc in construction management or equivalent
- A minimum of ten years' experience working on large data centre construction projects
- Experience working on site and an understanding of all logistics
- Knowledge and experience using Latista software
The successful candidate will be directly responsible for monitoring and refining the immediate short-term and subsequent long-term plans to ensure success on the project. The senior project manager will direct and coordinate the day-to-day activities in the field and verify that the completed work is constructed to a quality level consistent with the requirements of the construction documents.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Managing all aspects of respective discipline elements from the project inception throughout completion of projects
- Reporting and tracking the complete project to key stakeholders
- Managing and coordinating all staff and resources to ensure project success
- Supporting and assisting safety site representative as required
- Assisting with pre-construction efforts as required
- Attending and directing discipline meetings including pre-award, pre-construction and construction progress meetings
- Setting up QA/QC procedures and conducting quality assurance inspections to ensure GCs managed QC program is implemented and followed accordingly
- Reviewing trade contracts and bid packages as well as overseeing procurement process of relevant discipline trades and associated scope of work
- Overseeing performance of respective discipline GC contractor/sub-contractor including trade status, schedule accuracy and tracking, cost-control and change management
- Reviewing and providing comments on all monthly contractor pay applications provided by site cost managers
- Maintaining relationships with internal partners, designers and consultants and respective GCs
- Monitoring ongoing construction activities and providing input into potential risk mitigation plans
- Attending site-specific meetings as required, or off-site meetings as requested
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilization of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV