Senior Software Developer
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a senior software developer for our Portland office who meets the following requirements:
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent experience
- A minimum of seven years' experience working as a software developer
- Strong understanding of object-oriented and MVC programing concepts
- Proficient in database design and query writing
- Experience with Microsoft Net development using C# and MVC or similar equivalent object-oriented framework and toolset
- Effective communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Ability to work in a team environment solving complex problems
- Experience with DevExpress or similar UI control library
- Experience with Azure or similar cloud-hosting environment
- Automated and unit testing experience is highly preferred
The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Defining software requirements by working with internal and external customers to understand their business needs
- Managing sprint planning and burndown
- Guiding the team in best practices for software system design and architecture
- Building and maintaining C# web-based data applications
- Performing audits of data and application security
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilization of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV