Senior Turnover Coordinator
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a senior turnover coordinator for our client in Reno, Nevada who meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Engineering or relevant work experience
- A minimum of ten years' experience in major project closeout in one of the following industries: oil and gas, semiconductors, pharmaceuticals, chemicals or power generation
- Strong knowledge of construction, quality, testing, pre-commissioning and commissioning turnover practices
- Good computer skills including experience with MS Excel, MS Word and MS Access
- Ability to understand and interpret system boundaries and scoping against P&IDs and other engineering drawings
- Ability to sort, categorize and interpret data
The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Developing turnover certificates
- Participating in and leading system walkdowns with client to assemble final punch items
- Ensuring quality and consistency of turnover packages to the client for the commissioning team
- Engaging engineering, construction, commissioning, and client leads to properly categorize and negotiate closeout issues
- Stewarding and driving improvement of turnover processes and procedures for permanent plant systems
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilization of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Apply for this role
If you cannot find the job that best suits your ambitions, skills and experience, please register your CV.
Register your CV